ATECHSO is a Managed IT company with offices in Los Angeles, Glendale, and Burbank. Our goal is to provide exceptional Managed IT services at a fixed monthly cost that small business can afford. We are known for our professionalism, speedy resolution for technical problems, accuracy, and reliable documentation. Our business model revolves around predicting and preventing problems from happening in the first place.
- Be available to work occasionally after hour or on weekends
- Working from home is not an option (We are following CDC guidelines and provide plenty of PPE supplies)
- Follow strict protocols and procedures
- Follow Local, Federal, and international compliance policies & regulations
- Must be able to lift items up to 60 pounds safely
- Must occasionally ascend/descend an 8-ft ladder to service or run network cables
- Troubleshoot & resolve support tickets (on client site and/or remotely from NOC center)
- Install workstations and other equipment like printers / servers / switches / firewalls / phone systems / etc.
- Troubleshoot workstations and other equipment like printers / servers / switches / firewalls / phone systems / etc.
- Install desktop & server operating systems and programs
- Install / Run network cables / patch panels / keystones / etc.
- Comply with company SLAs
- Prepare & configure new hardware / software
- Set up & on-board new clients
- Keep on top of applicable training courses
- Set up & configure servers / switches / firewalls / phone systems / etc.
- Train other engineers as other engineers will train you
Minimum qualifications required:
- 2+ years of experience troubleshooting Windows 10, 8, 7
- 2+ years of experience troubleshooting printer issues
- 2+ years of experience using and troubleshooting Microsoft Office products
- Ability to multitask or track multiple issues at the same time
- Bachelor's degree in CS or IT
- Microsoft MCSE, MCITP certification
- Remote troubleshooting of system with CLI
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Identify operational issues / inefficiencies (root cause analysis)
- Basic understanding of ITIL, ISO 27001, ISO 20000 requirements
- 45K to 65K salary based on skills & experience
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Technical training courses
- Opportunity to grow within the company
- Quarterly team performance bonuses